Earliest Start Date
Link Request Info
Link Request Info
Full Time / Part Time / DL Online
What is MBA in HR (Human Resource)?
Master of Business Administration or MBA in Human Resource Management is a One-year post graduate program and is open to individuals with a Bachelor’s degree in any stream. MBA in HR is perfect for individuals with good communication skills and an ability to envision a larger picture for an organization. At present, skilled HR Professionals are required in all public and private sector organizations.
Why Study MBA in HR?
- Instead of going for any Master’s degree, an MBA degreewill provide you with prestige in the industry.
- Human Resource Management is a very stable industry since almost all large firms need to hire Hr. Managers in order to look after their employees.
- MBA in HR provides an opportunity to get better pay. People get a hike of around 50% after completing MBA in Human Resource Management.
- Leadership roles are common after an individual completes an MBA in HR. They get to control and manage the workforce according to the needs of the organization.
- There are various scopes after MBA in HR since students have the option of doing various courses after MBA in HR. These courses like Certified Talent Management Practitioner Program, SAP HR Certification etc.
Who Should Study?
- Students who are interested in management of personnel can do MBA in Hr.
- MBA in Hr promises a high MBA salary for individuals who have the required MBA skills. Individuals who want to manage personnel should have a try in MBA in Human Resource Management
- Students who are passionate and ethical to their work and want to keep the employee morale high can do this course.
- MBA in Human Resource Management provides an opportunity for the students who are not content studying their present subjects.
- Almost any student or working professional can do an MBA Hr in part-time and MBA online mode. This makes it students or professionals with less time and money to avail the course. Check: MBA Distance
- Professionals with hefty work experience have the opportunity to move up the ladder since MBA in HR Colleges do not discriminate on the basis of age. Check: MBA with or without Experience
Coursework and assessment
Assessment is by taught examinations, coursework, assignments, group assessment and presentations.
Course unit details
You will study a total of 180 credits during the course.
The university is open to all students who fulfill the following requirements:
- Copy and original of Secondary, University Certificates and Transcripts
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
- Application Letter
- CV and Experience Letter
- Admission fee $
- Passport sized photos
- Pass entry exams.
Accounting and Finance
Compensation and Reward Management
Contemporary Employment Relations
Organizational Change and Development
Production and Operations Management
Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
Cross Culture and International Human Resource Management
Economics of Human Resources
Performance Management and Competency Mapping
Training and Development
Fundamentals of industrial relations
Human Capital Management and HR Audit
Human Resource Information System
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Planning and Development
Managing Interpersonal and Group Processes
Quantitative Techniques in Human Resource Management
Individual Behavior in Organization
Managerial Communication and Skill Development
Strategic Human Resource and Management