Earliest Start Date
Link Request Info
Link Request Info
Full Time / Part Time / DL Online
Why Study Masters in Hospital Management?
- After passing a Master’s Degree, they can go for further higher studies and can also join the teaching fields.
- It also improves the quality of care, procedures, and service to Patients. They can also go for hospital administrator jobs; they have to coordinate between the various departments of the hospital and need to ensure that all equipment is functional.
- M.H.M. enables hospitals and doctors to better serve their patients. Improved the quality of patient care, increased nursing productivity, reducing the time spent by staff filling out forms, freeing resources for more critical tasks.
- They are responsible for hiring non-medical staff, maintenance of hospital services, security, building the hospital brand, marketing, accounts, financial operations, planning and control for a continuous supply of materials, management of the research and clinical work, etc.
Coursework and assessment
Assessment is by taught examinations, coursework, assignments, group assessment and presentations.
Course unit details
You will study a total of 180 credits during the course.
The university is open to all students who fulfill the following requirements:
- Copy and original of Secondary, University Certificates and Transcripts
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
- Application Letter
- CV and Experience Letter
- Admission fee $
- Passport sized photos
- Pass entry exams.
Basic economics and health economics
Business development strategies
Evolution of health services
Foundation course philosophy of research
Principles of health services management
Research Methodology I
Introduction to epidemiology and biostatistics
Legal framework for hospitals
Management of medical staff, clinical services, and medical committees
Research Methodology II
Medical technology management
Organization and administration of supportive services
Social science perspectives on health
System development and information resource management in hospitals
Master of Hospital Management Course Suitability
- Candidates should also have friendly personalities; the ability to handle people and pressure, the ability to handle deadlines, excellent leadership skills that are necessary for it.
- They also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to maintain functional relationships with the hospital staff, physicians, and the community.
- They should have quick decision-making capability based on up-to-date management principles and techniques; analytical and logical reasoning skills, patience.
Master of Hospital Management Employment Areas
- College and Universities
- Corporate/ Public/ Private Sector Hospitals
- Healthcare Centers
- Health Insurance Companies
- International and National Healthcare Organizations
- Mental Health Organizations
- Nursing Homes
- Public Health Departments
- Pharmaceuticals and Hospital Supply Firms
Master of Hospital Management Job Types
- Agency Manager
- Direct Marketing Manager
- Hospital Business Manager
- Hospital Administration Manager
- Key Accounts Manager
- Management Trainee
- Occupational Health Specialist
- Program Manager