Earliest Start Date
Link Request Info
Link Request Info
Full Time / Part Time / DL Online
- Advance into leadership and management positions across the diverse health and ageing sectors.
- Benefit from flexible study options through online and on-campus learning.
- Enjoy a unique blend of health and business courses for a contemporary health management focus.
- Partner with industry while completing a major project targeting real world health management issues.
- Study a curriculum informed by above world-class research in public health and health services, business and management.
- Study course content informed by the competency framework developed by the Global University of Health Services Management.
- Join Global University for graduate careers and teaching quality in health.
- Global is an unstoppable university for unstoppable people. As one of the Top Universities, we’ll ensure you get the experience your future profession demands so it’ll feel like you’re studying one minute and in a career the next.
What you’ll learn
This master’s degree will expand your knowledge and skills in management, administration, leadership, project management, strategic management, financial management and more.
Through a unique blend of health and business courses, you’ll learn to:
- Provide the overall strategic direction and management for a service, facility, organization or center.
- Work in senior levels of management influencing high-level organization, financial and administrative decisions.
- Prepare for leadership roles in health within Somalia and internationally.
- Develop and strengthen project management processes to plan, manage, execute and deliver successful projects.
- Develop competencies in designing rigorous quantitative research to inform healthcare knowledge, practice, and policy.
- Undertake administrative operations such as reporting and budget planning.
- Understand business analytics, the accounting environment and health economics within organizations.
Coursework and assessment
Assessment is by taught examinations, coursework, assignments, group assessment and presentations.
Course unit details
You will study a total of 180 credits during the course.
The university is open to all students who fulfill the following requirements:
- Copy and original of Secondary, University Certificates and Transcripts
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
- Application Letter
- CV and Experience Letter
- Admission fee $
- Passport sized photos
- Pass entry exams.
People, Leadership and Performance
Responsible Leadership in Health
Quantitative Design for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Research
Forecasting for Decision Making
Workplace Learning and Development
Project Management for Business
Leading and Managing Organizational Change
Financial and Economic Management for Health and Aged Care
Health and Aged Care Systems and Operations
Fundamentals of Data Analytics for Business
Quality and Safety for Health and Aged Care Managers
Strategy for Health and Aged Care Managers
Performance Review and Health Economics
Capstone in Health Services Management