Find Your Program Diplomas
Our diplomas are designed to provide you with a more supported start to university study. They cover key areas including arts and social sciences, business, engineering and agriculture, and medicine and health, information technology and educational studies.
These credit-based pathways provide you with academic literacy, research and discipline-specific skills required for further study. You’ll study a combination of first-year degree courses alongside supported pathways courses that help with the transition to university studies.
Taken over one year, you can gain up to 80 units of credit and receive guaranteed entry into the second year of related degree programs. There are additional degree programs that you can also receive guaranteed entry into, however the level of credit may vary depending on your choice of degree.
Be sure to view your diploma’s Program Plan before you enrol to maximise the credits you will receive and to better prepare you for your studies. Just select your diploma and find ‘What you will study’ to access your plan.
- Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Media
- Diploma in Management and Office Secretary
- Diploma in Multimedia and Video Production
- Diploma in Logistics Management
- Diploma in Community Midwifery
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory
- Diploma in Nutrition
- Diploma in Public Health
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Diploma in English and Communication skills
- Diploma in Development Studies
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
• Copy and original of Secondary, University Certificates and Transcripts
• Birth certificate
• Certificate of good conduct
• Application Letter
• CV and Experience Letter
• Admission fee $
• Passport sized photos
• Pass entry exams.